Zucchini Spaghetti with Avocado Spinach Pesto
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Zucchini noodles with a creamy avocado pesto is a totally delicious combination! These low-calorie noodles have nothing to do with ordinary pasta, this pasta with zucchini zoodles is easy and quick to prepare and is not heavy on the stomach.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 2 zucchini
- 1 avocado
- 100 g baby spinach
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 lemon, juice from it
- Sundried tomatoes, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Spiral cutter
- Cutting board
- Sauté pan
- Spaghetti spoon
- Hand blender
- Using a spiralizer, cut the zucchini into spaghetti or thin strips of linguine.
- Have the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh.
- Finely chop the garlic clove.
- Pure the avocado with the spinach, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil if you like.
- Fry the zucchini spaghetti in a pan with oil for about 2 minutes.
- Serve the zucchini spaghetti with avocado spinach pesto and sun-dried tomatoes.