Zucchini snack with shrimp, cucumber and cream cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
nice tasty snack made from zucchini with shrimp. The zucchini is cut into thin strips, fried and filled with a cream cheese mixture with cucumber and shrimp. Super delicious and very easy to prepare, this zucchini snack is perfect for a party buffet.
Please review recipe:
- 2 zucchini, medium-sized
- 1/2 cucumber
- 100 g granulated cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp herbs
- 300 g party prawns
- lemon juice
- Cut the courgettes lengthwise into thin strips and salt.
- Fry in the oil for 2 minutes on each side.
- Season the party prawns with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with a little lemon juice and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Then fry in hot oil for 3 minutes.
- Pluck the lettuce leaves and dice the cucumber.
- Mix everything with the cream cheese and pressed garlic.
- Place 1 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture and a shrimp on the end of the zucchini strips and roll them up carefully.
- vegetable slicer