Zucchini salad with quinoa and pomegranate seeds
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
This colorful zucchini salad with quinoa and pomegranate seeds not only pleases our eyes but also our taste buds. Delicious light zucchini salad is refined with a vinegar oil dressing and enriched with its spicy note.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 100 g quinoa
- 2 zucchini, small
- 1 pomegranate
- almonds, to taste
- 2 tbsp pomegranate syrup
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- salt, to taste Flavor
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- Basil, to taste
- cutting board
Prepare the salad
- Slice the zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Grill the slices of zucchini on the grill for 10 minutes.
- Cook the quinoa for about 10-15 minutes over a medium heat until al dente.
- Radishes cut into slices.
- Remove the pomegranate seeds.
- Mix the zucchini slices, radishes, quinoa and pomegranate seeds together.
prepare the dressing
- Pluck the basil leaves from the stalks and chop them roughly.
- Peel the garlic and chop it finely.
- Almonds, coarsely if you like chop.
- Mix the pomegranate syrup with the vinegar, oil, basil, garlic and almonds.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve!