Zucchini gratin with tomatoes and cheese
This delicious zucchini gratin can be enjoyed as a vegetarian main course or as an accompaniment to meat and fish. Seasoned with salt, pepper and herbs and baked with cheese, the gratin tastes good for the whole family.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tomato
- olive oil, to taste
- grated cheese, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Wash and slice the zucchini and tomato.
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Add herbs to taste, add a few drops of olive oil and mix everything together.
- Arrange the seasoned vegetables in a fan shape in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Zucchini Gratin Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- cutting board