Zabaglione dessert with liqueur and raspberries
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
The delicious zabaglione cream is a nice end to a festive menu. Zabaglione is a traditional Italian cream with sweet fortified wine. Zabaglione is served as a dessert in its own right, but it can benefit from the company of shortcrust pastry, jellies, and berries.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 200 ml Marsala, fortified wine
- 4 egg yolks
- 50 g sugar
- icing sugar, to taste
- raspberries, for serving
- bain-marie bowl
- dessert bowls
- Set up a water bath.
- In a stainless steel bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until fluffy and white.
- Pour the Marsala little by little into the cream, stirring constantly.
- Place the bowl in a water bath and the cream Beat vigorously for a long time until it is frothy and thick.
- Spread the zabaione on dessert bowls and serve immediately or enjoy cold.
- Garnish the zabaglione with raspberries or strawberries and sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy.