Yum Yum Salad made from Chinese cabbage and instant noodles
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Yum Yum Salad with Instant Noodles is a totally delicious salad that is perfect for the next party or barbecue. The roasted sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds go great with the crunchy yum yum noodles and the juicy Chinese cabbage. The spicy dressing with an Asian touch perfectly rounds off the Yum Yum Salt.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 0.5 piece of Chinese cabbage
- 1 packet of instant noodles, yum yum
- 50 g almonds
- 1.5 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1.5 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 0.5 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp vinegar, 7-herb vinegar
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- 40 ml walnut oil
- cutting board
- Stir together the sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, oil and the herbs from the noodle bag until the sugar dissolves.
- Finely crumble the yum yum noodles.
- Let stand in the dressing for 10 – 15 minutes.
- The Lightly toast the almonds and sunflower seeds in the pan and leave to cool.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into fine strips and add to the noodles.
- Peel and finely chop the red onion.
- Add the onions and seeds to the salad.
- Serve the finished yum yum salad with the grill.