Yoghurt with quark, mango, chia seeds and nuts
You can enjoy this yoghurt with quark, chia seeds and mango for breakfast or as a dessert. The yoghurt tastes very light and not too sweet. The nuts make the yoghurt crunchy and the sun-yellow mango makes it taste sweet and fruity.
- 400 g yoghurt, natural yoghurt
- 300 g quark, low-fat quark
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 140 g nuts, chopped
- 1 mango
- 2 tbsp almond flakes
- rosemary, for garnish
- lemon balm, for garnish
- Put the yoghurt in a bowl with the quark.
- Add the chia seeds and honey.
- Stir everything until creamy and pour 2-3 tablespoons of the yoghurt cream into 4 glasses.
- Distribute 2 tablespoons of the nuts over each.
- Each Layer 1 tablespoon of yoghurt cream on top.
- Cut the mango past the core on both sides. Cut the flesh of the two halves into cubes.
- Put the mango pieces on the yoghurt cream.
- Put the glasses in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with almond flakes.
- Garnish with rosemary and lemon balm, if desired.
At will, berries or other fruits can be combined with mango!
- dessert glasses