Yoghurt waffles with fruit for dessert
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Easy recipe for waffles with yogurt and milk. After a short rest period, the waffle batter can be baked into golden-brown waffles. Served with various fruits, the waffles taste delicious and are a great snack or dessert.
Please review recipe:
- 200 g flour
- 1 pack baking powder
- 150 g yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml milk
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- nectarine, to taste
- orange, to taste
- raspberries, to taste At will
- Kiwi, at will
- Banana, at will
- Mix the yoghurt, eggs, milk and sugar into a dough.
- Mix the baking powder and flour and carefully fold into the dough.
- Let the dough rest covered for about half an hour.
- Then divide the dough in portions 1 tbsp/2 tbsp Bake for approx. 4 – 6 minutes.
- Peel the fruit and cut into slices or quarters and place on the waffles.
- hand mixer
- waffle maker