Yoghurt sauce with garlic and mayonnaise for baked potatoes
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
This tasty yoghurt sauce goes well with sandwiches, meat snacks and many other dishes. Ready in 5 minutes and with very little effort, this yoghurt sauce is perfect for those who prefer simple dishes.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.9 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 4 garlic cloves
- salt, to taste
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ¹⁄₃ cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, crush the garlic and salt into a paste.
- Add plain yoghurt and mayonnaise.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice and oregano.
- Season with pepper and mix well.
- Prepared yoghurt sauce before serving for refrigerate for at least 4 hours.