Witch finger biscuits with almonds and jam for Halloween
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 78 minutes
These in the form of biscuits become scary bloody fingers with almonds and jam. The Halloween cookies look very scary and taste creepy delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 175 g butter, softened
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 330 g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2-4 drops vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp raspberry jam
- 25-30 almonds, whole, unpeeled
- food processor
- Mix softened butter with sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add flour, cinnamon, vanilla essence, pinch of salt and egg.
- Knead into a dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into pieces.
- Form the pieces of dough into finger-thick rolls.
- Cut slight cracks in them with a knife.
- Put a dollop of jam on the tip of your finger and press an almond on each.
- The witch fingers on a piece of baking paper Lay out the prepared tray.
- Spread the “cut end” of the witch fingers with jam.
- Bake the witch fingers for approx. 15-18 minutes at 180°C.
- Let the biscuits cool on the wire rack.
- Open the Halloween biscuits serve at a Halloween buffet table.