Wintery lamb’s lettuce with mango and peppers
vitamin-rich lamb’s lettuce with oranges, mango and peppers is great in the winter time. This wintery salad is easy to prepare and makes a great starter. The roasted pine nuts provide the crunch and the aroma in the salad and the fruity balsamic vinegar dressing with figs gives the right spice.
- 100 g lamb’s lettuce
- 1 orange
- 1 mango
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 bell pepper, small, red or pointed pepper
- 1 bell pepper, small, yellow or pointed pepper
- spring onions, to taste
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Balsamico cream, with figs, to taste
- Walnut oil, to taste
- corn salad and place in a bowl.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan.
- Cut the peppers into strips, peel the orange and mango and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Select the blueberries.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Peppers , mango, orange, blueberries and spring onions on the lamb’s lettuce and sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Garnish the salad with balsamic oil dressing before serving and serve.
- cutting board