Wild rice salad with tuna and eggs
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
The nutritious rice salad with wild rice, tuna and eggs is a wonderful snack. Leek and remoulade make the salad slightly spicy. The rice salad is quick to prepare and tastes delicious.
Please review recipe:
- 1 tin of tuna
- 2 eggs
- 100 g wild rice
- Leek, to taste
- Remoulade, to taste
- Boil the eggs, peel and dice.
- Cut the leek into fine half rings.
- Cook the wild rice for 20 minutes.
- Arrange the salad in layers.
- Season each layer with salt and pepper and spread with tartar sauce .
- The bottom layer is the tuna, then the leeks, then the eggs and finally the rice.
- Put the rice salad in the fridge for 1 hour.
- egg cooker
- cutting board