Wild garlic spread with cheese, eggs and sour cream
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
This wild garlic spread is super tasty and can be spread on bread to make a delicious snack for breakfast or brunch. The spread contains Gouda, which makes the spread hearty. The spread is very tender and creamy thanks to the eggs and sour cream it contains.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 150 g Gouda
- 2 eggs, boiled
- 1 bunch of wild garlic
- Salt, to taste
- 2-4 tbsp sour cream
- cutting board
- Finely chop the wild garlic.
- Grate the Gouda on a coarse grater.
- Place the wild garlic in a mortar, add a pinch of salt and crush with a pestle.
- Grate the eggs.
- Mix the eggs with the cheese in a Add the bowl and the wild garlic.
- Season with sour cream and season with salt.
- Spread the wild garlic spread on the bread and enjoy.