Wild garlic soup with parsnips, white wine and cream cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
The wild garlic soup with parsnips, white wine and cream cheese is a delicious and aromatic soup that impresses with its combination of fresh ingredients and spicy aromas. The basis of the soup is finely diced parsnips, which are cooked together with fresh wild garlic and white wine in a spicy broth. The wild garlic soup is easy to prepare and whether as a starter or as a main course, this soup is a must for everyone who appreciates delicious and varied cuisine.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1 kg parsnips
- 1 bunch of wild garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 l vegetable stock
- 200 g cream cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- Fresh wild garlic, for garnish
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- Peel the parsnips and onion and cut into small cubes.
- Peel the garlic and chop finely.
- Heat the butter in a large saucepan.
- Sauté the onions, parsnips and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- Pour in the white wine and let it boil down.
- Add the vegetable broth and bring everything to a boil.
- Wash and roughly chop the wild garlic.
- Add to the boiling vegetables and cook over a medium heat for approx. 20 minutes until the parsnips are soft.
- The wild garlic soup Finely puree with a hand blender or in a blender.
- Stir in the cream cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the soup into deep plates and garnish with a little olive oil and fresh wild garlic.
You can also add a little cream for a creamier soup.