Wild garlic butter with lemon and mustard for breakfast or grilled food
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
The wild garlic butter is refined with a hint of lemon and tastes absolutely delicious on bread. The recipe is quick and super easy to prepare in advance. Wild garlic butter also goes well with grilled food and tastes excellent with meat and fish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 100 g wild garlic
- 120 g butter, softened
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1/4 lemon
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- cutting board
- hand blender
- Wash the wild garlic, pat dry and chop finely.
- Mix the wild garlic well with the butter.
- Grate the zest of the lemon and squeeze out the lemon juice.
- Add the mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Puree everything with a hand blender .
- Keep the wild garlic butter cool and then enjoy with bread.