Warming punch with rum, red wine and lemon juice
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
When it’s cold outside, you should prepare this aromatic drink from rum, red wine, strong tea and juice. This is ideal for a cozy and relaxing evening in front of the fireplace.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 750 ml dark rum
- 750 ml red wine, dry
- 720 ml black tea, strongly brewed
- 120 ml orange juice
- 120 ml lemon juice
- 400 g sugar
- mixing spoon
- Pour the rum, wine, tea and juice into a saucepan.
- Add the sugar and stir well.
- Place the saucepan on the stove and heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Do not bring to a boil.
- Pour the punch into mugs and enjoy warm.