Warming punch with rum, red wine and lemon juice
When it’s cold outside, you should prepare this aromatic drink from rum, red wine, strong tea and juice. This is ideal for a cozy and relaxing evening in front of the fireplace.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 750 ml dark rum
- 750 ml red wine, dry
- 720 ml black tea, strongly brewed
- 120 ml orange juice
- 120 ml lemon juice
- 400 g sugar
- Pour the rum, wine, tea and juice into a saucepan.
- Add the sugar and stir well.
- Place the saucepan on the stove and heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Do not bring to a boil.
- Pour the punch into mugs and enjoy warm.
- mixing spoon