Warm spinach smoothie with pears, apples and coconut milk
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
A magical blend of fruity and spicy flavors that will warm up anyone even in a cold weather. This warm one is not only delicious but also insanely healthy and is ready in just minutes.
Please review recipe:
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup tea, brewed, green or black
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 2 dates, large
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 stick ginger root, fresh, small
- ¹⁄₄ tsp cardamom, ground
- Whisk the spinach, tea and coconut milk together in a blender.
- Peel the pear and apple.
- Cut the fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to the spinach mixture.
- Puree the whole thing again well in the blender.
- Pour the smoothie into a saucepan and heat slightly.
- You can also use a microwave.
- Pour the spinach smoothie into a glass and serve warm.
- cutting board
- stand mixer