Warm plum crumble with oatmeal and ice cream
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Plums with Oatmeal and Ice Cream is a great late summer or fall dessert. The popular dessert seduces with its crunchy crumbles and juicy seasonal fruits. Plum crumble is a quick alternative to one that tastes no worse.
Please review recipe:
- 400-500 g plums
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 70 g raw cane sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 75 g rolled oats
- 110 g butter
- 150 g spelled flour
- Grease a casserole dish with butter.
- Stone and chop the plums.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar and place in the casserole dish.
- Mix the raw cane sugar, salt, butter, rolled oats and spelled flour into crumbles.
- The mixture Spread evenly over the plums.
- Bake the plum crumble in a preheated oven at 175°C for about 30 minutes.
Serve the plum crumble warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream! As a topping you can use muesli, nuts, oatmeal or raisins!
- Casserole dish
- Hand mixer