Warm mushroom salad with potatoes and blue cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
This hearty mushroom salad with mustard dressing and flavorful blue cheese can be served as an appetizer or as an accompaniment to a main course. Potato pieces are baked in the oven beforehand and are therefore particularly aromatic.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 4-5 potatoes
- 6-7 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 250 g mushrooms
- lettuce leaves, to taste
- 100 g blue cheese
- 1-2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- cutting board
- baking pan
- frying pan
- Peel the potatoes and cut into large cubes.
- Then place in a baking tin or on a baking sheet, pour 2-3 tablespoons of oil over it.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C and bake the potatoes in it for about 40 minutes.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices and sauté in a frying pan with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Let the cooked potatoes and mushrooms cool down a little.
- Leads of lettuce Place on a plate, add the warm ingredients and the crumbled cheese.
- Whisk the oil, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the warm mushroom salad and serve immediately as a starter.
When gratinating the potatoes, the time may vary slightly. You should make sure that the potato pieces are soft.