Warm duck breast salad with tomatoes and rocket
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This duck breast salad with tomatoes and rocket is delicious. Slices of succulent meat, a tangy honey-ginger dressing and fresh arugula leaves create a simple yet exquisite combination for true foodies.
Please review recipe:
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g ginger, fresh
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 pieces of duck breast, with skin
- salt, to taste
- 1 bunch of chives
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 g rocket
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Peel the garlic and ginger and grate on a fine grater.
- Mix the soy sauce and honey in a bowl.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of the dressing.
- Make cross-shaped incisions in the skin of the Make the duck breast.
- Heat the frying pan well.
- Place the duck skin-side down and fry for 4 minutes until brown.
- Then turn and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Place on a baking sheet, pour over the sauce, season with salt and bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Have the tomatoes in half.
- Take the finished duck breast out of the oven, allow to cool for 4-5 minutes and cut into thin slices.
- Warm meat with the vegetables and the Mix the arugula together.
- Place the duck breast salad with the tomatoes and arugula on a plate and drizzle over the dressing you have set aside.
- baking sheet
- frying pan
- cutting board
- salad plate