Warm cauliflower salad with pomegranate, pistachios and cranberries
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Fresh and juicy pomegranate seeds, a variety of aromatic herbs, crunchy pistachios and the homemade yoghurt dressing give this oriental-inspired flavor an incredibly intense, full-bodied flavor.
Please review recipe:
- 2 lemons
- ½ bunch coriander
- 75 g plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp tahini sesame paste
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp honey, or agave syrup
- salt, to taste
- 1 cauliflower
- ½ bunch spring onions
- ½ bunch of parsley
- ½ bunch of mint
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 chilli, small
- ½ pomegranate
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 tbsp pistachios, or pine nuts
- 50 g cranberries, dried
- Wash the lemons and grate the peel from one of them on the fine grater.
- Cut both lemons in half and squeeze out the lemon juice using the citrus press.
- Finely chop the coriander.
- For the dressing, mix half the lemon juice with the coriander, In a bowl, combine the yoghurt, tahini paste, 1 teaspoon of cumin, honey and salt.
- Roughly chop the cauliflower and use a food processor to finely chop.
- Finely chop the spring onions, parsley, mint, garlic and chili.
- Peel the pomegranate and the remove the individual seeds.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the spring onions, garlic and chili and sauté for approx. 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower to the pan and fry for another 5 minutes, stirring.
- The rest Add the cumin, lemon zest and juice, pistachios and cranberries and sauté for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Then remove the skillet from the heat and add the parsley, mint and garnet Mix in the apple seeds.
- Add the prepared yoghurt dressing to the cauliflower salad and mix.
- cutting board
- citrus press
- food processor
- frying pan