Warm arugula salad with beef liver and avocado
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 24 minutes
This appetizer consists of just a few ingredients while the taste is outstanding. Warm Arugula Salad with Beef Liver and Avocado is easy to make and very filling. Beef liver is first fried and then served on a plate with rocket, avocado and onions. Just sprinkle with sesame and the salad can be enjoyed.
Please review recipe:
- 250-300 g beef liver
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 1 red onion, small
- 120 g rocket
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, or chopped nuts
- Cut the liver into medium-sized, flat slices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a frying pan.
- Fry the liver over medium-high heat for a few minutes on each side.
- Remove, place on a plate, Cut into julienne strips.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Peel the avocado and chop into small pieces.
- Mix with a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin rings or half rings.
- Put the rocket on a plate.
- Spread the liver, onions and avocado on top.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, lightly salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the rocket salad with sesame or nuts, serve immediately.
- frying pan
- cutting board
- citrus press