Wakame seaweed salad with beets and onions
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
The edible sea vegetable salad with beetroot and onion not only tastes delicious, but is also a light treat for an authentic meal. The typical Japanese seaweed salad is healthy and very tasty!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 200g of seaweed in oil
- 1 scoop of beetroot, cooked or raw
- Red onion, optional
- Pepper, to taste
- Sesame, optional
- salad bowl
- cutting board
- Peel the beetroot and grate coarsely.
- Mix with the seaweed in a salad bowl.
- Cut the red onion into half rings and add to the seaweed.
- Season the seaweed salad with pepper and serve.