Waffles with hot cherries and whipped cream
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
These waffles are made quickly and are super tasty from a simple waffle batter with milk. Served with hot cherries, no one can resist this dessert.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 125 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- pinch salt
- 4 eggs
- 250 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 175 ml milk
- 1 glass morello cherries
- 1 package vanilla pudding powder
- Spray cream, optional
- Mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Add the salt and eggs and stir until fluffy.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and spoonfuls into the egg mixture.
- Stir in the milk until you get a thin batter.
- Grease the waffle iron.
- Bake 1-2 tablespoons of the batter for about 4 – 6 minutes to form waffles.
- Mix the powdered vanilla pudding with a little juice from the cherries.
- Heat the morello cherries with the remaining juice in a saucepan.
- Add the powdered vanilla pudding and bring to the boil briefly, stirring constantly.
- Enjoy the waffles with hot cherries and whipped cream.
- hand mixer
- waffle iron