Vinegar grill marinade with balsamic vinegar for tender grilled meat
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
This simple balsamic vinegar marinade makes the pork very tender. The ingredients are designed for 1.5 kg of meat. Marinating takes 8-12 hours.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1 kg onions
- 100 ml balsamic vinegar
- 100 ml water
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- spices, for grilling
- allspice, to taste
- cloves, to taste
- cutting board
- Cut the onions into rings.
- Mix the vinegar and water.
- Place a layer of meat in a saucepan.
- Lightly salt and add the grill spices.
- Distribute the onion rings on top and pour a little vinegar water over them.
- Repeat the layers .
- Let the meat marinate in the fridge for 8-12 hours.