Vegetarian cauliflower gratin with sour cream and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
The wonderful cauliflower gratin not only tastes delicious, but the recipe is quick to make. This is gratinated with cheese in the oven and is a great side dish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 200 g cauliflower
- 120 g cheese
- 2 eggs
- 200 g sour cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Wash the cauliflower and divide into florets.
- Cook in salted water with lemon juice for about 10 minutes.
- Rub the cheese.
- Mix the eggs with the sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cauliflower in a casserole dish.
- Spread the sour cream sauce over it.
- Bake the cauliflower in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Cauliflower gratin can be served as a side dish with meat or Serve fish, but also simply enjoy vegetarian.
Cauliflower gratin can be wonderfully refined with a little bacon or bockwurst.