Vegetable soup with tortellini and tomatoes
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
A hearty vegetable soup isn’t just good for cold days. This Easy Vegetable Soup with Tortellini doesn’t have a lot of frills in it. The base of the soup is the Kaisergemüse with the broth and is accompanied by peeled tomatoes and a delicious addition of tortellini.
Please review recipe:
- 2 onions
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 500 g Kaiser vegetables, frozen
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 400 g tortellini
- Olive oil, to taste
- Parmesan, to taste
- Basil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Peel the onions and cut into half rings.
- Fry the onions in a pan with oil.
- Sprinkle sugar over the onions and let them caramelize.
- Deglaze with vegetable stock and peeled tomatoes.
- Let everything boil and cook for about 5 minutes simmer over low heat.
- Add the veggies and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper.
- Add the tortellini and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the vegetable soup with parsley or basil and add Serve parmesan cheese.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon