Vegetable soup with carrots, potatoes, celery and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
A rich vegetable soup made from potatoes, onions, carrots and celery delights with its taste. The addition of cheese makes the soup nice and creamy and filling at the same time. Served with crispy croutons, the vegetable soup is a great lunchtime dish.
Please review recipe:
- 3 potatoes
- 3 baguettes
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 100 g celery
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cheese
- dill, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cut the onions, potatoes, carrots and celery into large cubes.
- Fry the vegetables in the pan heated with 2 tablespoons of olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Cover the vegetables completely in hot water and bring to the boil.
- Then everything Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Pure the finished vegetables in a blender.
- Add the cheese and mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Bring the soup to the boil, stirring regularly Remove from the heat.
- Dice the baguette into small cubes and toast to form croutons.
- Serve the vegetable soup with croutons.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- hand blender