Vegetable snack made from peppers and tomatoes with dip for grilling
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This vegetable snack is perfect for big and small and can be prepared for children’s birthday parties or barbecues. The vegetables are cut and served with a delicious dip made from quark, cucumber, feta and garlic in a green pepper.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 50 g cherry tomatoes, red
- 50 g cherry tomatoes, yellow
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 200 g quark
- 100 g feta cheese
- 1 garlic clove, small
- cutting board
- Cut the yellow and red peppers into strips.
- Cut the cucumber and carrots into sticks.
- Stir the quark together with the feta and finely chopped garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the dip into the hollowed out green peppers.
- Open Place the dip in the middle of a large plate and place the vegetables around it.