Vegan pumpkin cream soup with tomatoes, garlic and sweet potatoes
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
The one with tomatoes and sweet potatoes can be prepared quickly and delights with its taste and aroma.
Please review recipe:
- 2 tomatoes
- 250 g pumpkin
- 150 g sweet potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Chmeli-Suneli, to taste
- Pepperoni, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 0.25 tsp ground ginger
- Peel the pumpkin and sweet potatoes and cut them into large pieces.
- Cut the garlic and pepperoni into small pieces.
- Dice the tomatoes and onions.
- Slightly sauté the onions and garlic in a pan with oil.
- Add pumpkin and potato cubes. Lightly salt.
- Fry the vegetables for about three minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add Hmeli-Suneli or spices of your choice.
- Add the tomatoes and ginger.
- Pour in 350 ml water and bring to the boil.
- Cook the soup, covered, for about 20-25 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Use a hand blender to puree the pumpkin soup.
- Add salt to the pumpkin cream soup and sprinkle some sugar if you like.
The pumpkin soup with tomatoes and potatoes can be served with sour cream and croutons.
- cutting board
- hand blender
- mixing spoon