Vegan flatbread made from lentils, salt and water
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 367 minutes
This flatbread is gluten-free and prepared without any oil or animal products. Nevertheless, it has a very mild and hearty taste, making it a wonderful recipe for vegans.
Please review recipe:
- 200 g red lentils
- 500 ml water
- salt, to taste
- Rinse the lentils in a colander.
- Then cover with water in a bowl.
- Soak for 6-10 hours.
- Add salt.
- Without draining the water, puree in a blender until until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan well.
- Pour 3-4 tablespoons of batter in.
- Use a spoon to spread evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- Fry the flatbreads for 1-1½ minutes, then turn and bake for a further 1 minute.
- Fry the remaining bread in the same way.
- Serve the vegan lentil flatbread with your choice of sauce.
If desired, the dough can be refined with your favorite spices.
- Frying pan, non-stick