Vegan banana pancakes with oatmeal and coconut milk
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
very simple recipe for vegan banana pancakes that are delicious with oatmeal and coconut milk. The ripe banana is so sweet that you don’t even need to add sugar. The pancakes are not as fluffy as the classic ones, but they still taste delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.7 out of 5 stars ( 20 votes )
- 65 g banana, ripe
- 90 g oatmeal
- 160 ml coconut milk
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- vegetable oil, for frying
- honey, or maple syrup for serving
- mixing spoon
- Add the ba
- oatmeal, baking powder and coconut milk to the resulting puree.
- Mix well.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium-high.
- Reduce the heat slightly and fry the pancakes until golden on both sides .
- Serve the pancakes with honey or maple syrup.