Vanilla pudding with berries as a dessert idea
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Homemade vanilla pudding is the perfect way to end a nice lunch. A homemade vanilla pudding is easier than you think and topped with berries – simply unbeatable in terms of taste!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 500g milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 50g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 30g cornstarch
- ½ vanilla bean
- 200g berries, to taste
- 5 tbsp from the milk.
- Stir the cornstarch and sugar until smooth.
- Separate the eggs.
- Stir the egg yolks into the cornstarch mixture.
- Scrape out the vanilla pulp and stir into the rest of the milk.
- Boil the whole thing.
- cornstarch mixture Stir into the hot milk.
- Boil briefly again.
- Pour the vanilla pudding into a casserole dish and leave to cool.
- Top with berries as desired and enjoy.