Valentine’s Day dessert with yogurt, jam and muesli
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 8 minutes
This delicious dessert in a glass is perfect for Valentine’s Day. The layered dessert has few ingredients and can be prepared in less than 10 minutes. Topped with fresh strawberries and chocolate hearts, the dessert looks temptingly delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 300 g Greek yoghurt
- 100 g strawberries, fresh
- 150 g muesli
- 100 g jam
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Chocolate hearts, for serving
- hand mixer
- dessert glasses
- Mix Greek yoghurt with icing sugar in a bowl.
- Pour half of the yoghurt into the glasses.
- Pour jam on top.
- Spread the yoghurt cream again.
- Cover the dessert with muesli and top with strawberries and chocolate hearts.