Valentine’s Day dessert with raspberries, bananas, yogurt and cottage cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This Valentine’s Day dessert tastes creamy, sweet and refreshing. The raspberries give the dessert a fruity note. The layers of quark, yoghurt, raspberries, bananas and cookies harmonize perfectly together.
Please review recipe:
- 300 g raspberries, frozen, slightly defrosted
- 300 g yoghurt
- 30 g grated chocolate
- 20 g sugar
- 2 bananas
- 4 cookies
- 300 g quark
- 2 p. Vanilla sugar
- 100 g raspberries, fresh, for garnish
- Thaw the raspberries slightly and puree them with a hand blender.
- Approx. Add 2 tablespoons of the raspberry puree to the quark.
- Add the vanilla sugar and stir into a raspberry quark.
- Mix the yoghurt with grated chocolate and sugar to form the stracciatella yoghurt.
- Cut the bananas.
- Cut the cookies into large pieces.
- Layer the dessert : Raspberry puree, banana slices, stracciatella yoghurt, cookies and raspberry quark.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and sprinkle with heart-shaped sugar sprinkles if desired.
- Hand blender
- Dessert glasses