Uzbek shish kebab skewers of lamb with onions
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Lamb shashlik with onions and sheep fat is a marinated meat skewer from Uzbekistan and tastes very juicy. Refined with spices, the lamb becomes spicy and very tasty.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1600 g lamb
- 200 g sheep fat
- 4 onions
- 50 g flour
- herb vinegar, to taste
- red pepper, to taste
- anise, to taste
- salt, to taste
- cutting board
- Cut the lamb for the shish kebab into 15-20 g pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the sliced onion rings to the meat.
- Season with vinegar, star anise and red pepper and mix well.
- Serve the meat for 4 -Let marinate for 6 hours in a cool place.
- Put pieces of lamb on skewers, alternating with onions.
- Finally skewer a cube of sheep fat on each skewer and sprinkle the skewers with flour.
- Fry the shashlik meat on the grill until done.
- Serve the skewers with onion rings and parsley.