Unusual cranberry jam made from berries, water and sugar
Portions: 15 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
An unusual treat with a wonderful berry flavor and the slight bitterness. Quickly prepared and poured into jars, this cranberry jam will be enjoyed all winter long.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 3500 g cranberries
- 500 ml water
- 1200-1500 g sugar
- Clean the berries and rinse thoroughly in cold water.
- Place in a saucepan.
- Pour in 500 ml of cold water and bring to the boil.
- Simmer under a lid for 7-10 minutes.
- Let the berry mixture cool and pass through a sieve.
- Weigh the puree and add 500g of sugar per 1000g, depending on its weight.
- Boil the jam for 30-40 minutes, stirring constantly, until it thickens.
- Then pour into sterilized jars and seal tightly .
- Cranberry jam as a spread or simply serve with tea.