Tzatziki with yogurt, sour cream and herbs
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
The Greek dip classic is refined in this recipe with yoghurt and sour cream. Garlic, coriander and parsley provide the upbeat taste and make the tzatziki taste spicy and aromatic at the same time.
Please review recipe:
- 3 cucumbers
- 450 g plain yoghurt
- 50 g sour cream
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1/2 bunch dill
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- Grate or finely chop cucumbers. Pour off the juice.
- Mix the yoghurt with the sour cream.
- Press the garlic cloves and add to the yoghurt together with the gherkins.
- Add the finely chopped herbs, olive oil and white wine vinegar and mix well.
- Season the tzatziki with salt and pepper and Serve chilled with a salad, as a starter with bread or with meat.
- garlic press