Turkey schnitzel in a crispy breading with parmesan and breadcrumbs
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Under a crust of breadcrumbs and parmesan hides incredibly tender and juicy turkey. These taste wonderful with fresh salad and should definitely be tried.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 100 g flour
- 150-200 g breadcrumbs, panko
- 30-40 g parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 60 ml water
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 700 g turkey breast fillet
- salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Prepare two bowls for the breading.
- In one bowl, add flour and the other breadcrumbs with finely grated Parmesan.
- In a bowl, use a whisk to beat the eggs, egg whites, water and mustard.
- Turkey breast fillets cut into coarse, medium-thick slices.
- Salt and pepper on both sides.
- Bread each piece of turkey in flour.
- Then add to the egg mixture and coat in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Turkey cutlets Fry in it for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve the fried turkey escalopes with a salad.
Turkey escalopes can just as easily be baked in a preheated oven at 220°C for about 10-15 minutes.