Turkey breast baked with white wine and thyme
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
The turkey breast is rubbed with soft butter. During baking, the butter melts, making the meat more tender and flavorful. The turkey breast tastes delicious with thyme, garlic, lemon and white wine.
Please review recipe:
- 1 piece of turkey breast, with skin
- 2 tbsp butter
- 100 ml white wine
- ½ lemon
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ½ garlic clove
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- Rinse the turkey breast in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut the turkey meat in two.
- Carefully separate the skin from the meat without removing it completely.
- Grease the meat under the skin with softened butter.
- Place the turkey breast skin side up in the casserole dish.
- Pour the wine into the dish.
- Drizzle the turkey breast with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the squeezed lemon into pieces and mix with the garlic Place in the casserole dish.
- Place sprigs of thyme on the turkey breast.
- Bake the turkey breast at 200 °C for approx. 30-40 minutes.
The turkey meat is ready when clear meat juice escapes when cutting. If it is reddish, the turkey breast needs to stay in the oven a little longer.
- paper towels