Tuna salad snake with pickles, vegetables and cheese
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
The tuna salad with pickles is arranged in the form of a snake and is an eye-catcher. The salad of tuna, boiled potatoes, eggs, carrots, melted cheese and pickles is very nutritious and super tasty. The ingredients are mixed with mayonnaise, the added garlic brings a certain spice with it.
Please review recipe:
- 1 can of tuna, in its own juice
- 3 potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 80 g processed cheese
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 100 g gherkins
- 2 carrots
- parsley, to taste
- garlic, to taste
- Cook the potatoes, carrots and eggs.
- Pry the fish apart evenly in a salad bowl with a fork, adding a little juice from the can if necessary.
- Roughly grate the potatoes, carrots, eggs and melted cheese and mix everything together.
- Season the mayonnaise with some grated garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients with the mayo.
- Arrange the prepared salad on a flat serving tray in the shape of a snake.
- Distribute the gherkins in slices on the back of the snake .
- Top the eyes with black peppercorns and cut the pointed tongue out of a carrot.
- Garnish the tuna salad with a little parsley and serve.
- salad bowl
- garlic press
- serving tray