Tortilla with baked chicken breast and vegetables
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Tortilla with baked chicken breast and vegetables tastes delicious. The chicken breast is specially prepared. After a day in the brine with peppercorns and bay leaves, the chicken is baked, developing an intense flavor and wonderful aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 17 votes )
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1L Water
- 1300-1500g Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Black Peppercorns
- 1-2 Bay Leaves
- 100ml Vegetable Oil
- 1-2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic, dried, chopped
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 red pepper
- Sauce, your choice
- Salad leaves, optional
- 6 tortilla flatbreads
- Pour the salt and sugar into a bowl.
- Pour in the room temperature water and stir well.
- Place the chicken breasts in the brine.
- Add the peppercorns and bay leaves.
- Cover with a lid or cling film and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Remove the meat from the brine, rinse and leave to drain for a while.
- Mix the vegetable oil with the paprika, garlic and ground pepper.
- Rub the meat with it.
- Then place in a casserole dish.
- Put in the oven at 200 45-50 minutes.
- Let the baked chicken breast cool down and cut into thin slices.
- Heat the tortillas in the pan.
- Top with the chicken, corn, peppers and lettuce.
- A sauce of your choice Drizzle on top.
- Roll up the tortilla and enjoy.