Tomatoes with mozzarella cheese spread, garlic and mayonnaise
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
wonderful appetizer of fresh tomatoes stacked in towers with the delicious cheese spread and served on lettuce leaves. The cheese spread can be prepared quickly, it requires hard-boiled eggs and mozzarella. Both grated and mixed with garlic and mayonnaise result in a delicious and aromatic spread. This appetizer impresses every guest on the holiday table.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 80 g cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2-3 tomatoes
- lettuce leaves, to serve
- garlic press
- serving plate
- Put the eggs in the saucepan with water and boil for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down, peel and grate on the grater.
- Grate the cheese on the grater as well.
- Peel the garlic and press through the garlic press.
- Place the eggs, cheese and garlic in a bowl, add the mayonnaise and mix into a cheese spread.
- Wash, pat dry and slice the tomatoes.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate and top with sliced tomatoes.
- Then spread the cheese spread on top.
- Stack the tomato towers like this.
- Finish on top with cheese spread and garnish with dill.
If even towers are desired, tomatoes of the same diameter as possible should be used.