Tomatoes stuffed with cheese and bread in the oven
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
A perfect snack made with a delicious filling of cheese and bread. The parsley and fried onion give the dish a delicious aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 6 tomatoes
- 130 g bread
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- 5-7 sprigs of parsley
- 50 g cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Spices, to taste
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Carefully scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- Put the flesh of the tomatoes in a bowl and puree with an immersion blender.
- Snip off the crust from the bread and put to use.
- Cut the crumbs into small pieces chop.
- Use an immersion blender or in a food processor to crumble.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the chopped onion for 5-6 minutes.
- Onion with breadcrumbs, tomato paste, chopped parsley and grated Mix the cheese in a bowl.
- Add salt and spices and mix everything well.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the prepared mixture.
- Place the filled tomatoes in a greased casserole dish.
- Bake the tomatoes at 150 °C for approx. 25 minutes .
- casserole dish
- hand blender