Tomato salad with halloumi cheese and basil
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Light vegetarian tomato salad with halloumi cheese is reminiscent of the warm summer days or at least spring. Golden brown fried halloumi is topped off with tomatoes and basil and goes wonderfully with a barbecue.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 12 votes )
- 100 g halloumi cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- basil, to taste
- lemon juice, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- olives, optional
- cutting board
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and place in a bowl.
- Chop the chives into small pieces and add them to the tomatoes with olive oil.
- Season with a little lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Cut halloumi cheese into pieces approx. 1 cm thick.
- With Mix olive oil and basil.
- Fry the cheese in a grill pan with hot oil for about 2 minutes on both sides.
- Fry the tomatoes briefly.
- Serve halloumi cheese with tomatoes and basil.