Tomato mozzarella with wild garlic pesto and basil
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Tomato mozzarella skewers offer Caprese with a difference. With wild garlic pesto in the springtime, this finger food is a must-have at every barbecue party. The quick snack is super easy to make and is an eye-catcher on every buffet.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 12 votes )
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 250 g mini mozzarella
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh basil
- 100 g wild garlic
- 10 g pine nuts, roasted
- 10 g Parmesan, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- 80 ml olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- food processor
- wooden skewers
- Wash wild garlic, dab dry and cut into strips.
- Finely chop the pine nuts in the food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to form a creamy wild garlic pesto.
- Season the pesto with salt.
- Wash the tomatoes and drain the mozzarella.
- Pluck the basil leaves from the stems.
- Skewer tomatoes, mozzarella and basil alternately on skewers.
- Tomato mozzarella skewers drizzle with wild garlic pesto and serve.