Toast muffins with tomatoes for breakfast
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
A great breakfast idea with egg, toast, tomatoes and chives. Instead of an ordinary toast and fried egg from the pan, both are combined in this recipe. The toast muffins taste nice and crispy and the egg and tomato filling make the bread perfect.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 4 slices of whole wheat toast
- 4 date tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- chives, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Wooden roller
- Silicone muffin tin
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Roll the toast slices flat with a rolling pin.
- Divide into two triangles.
- Line the wells of a silicone muffin tin with the toast, press 2 triangles into each well.
- Cut the date tomatoes into slices … minutes.
- Carefully lift the toast muffins out of the wells and enjoy with coffee or tea for breakfast.