Thai style fried rice with shrimp, eggs and vegetables
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
In Asia is very popular. This Thai-style recipe adds variety to the kitchen and is a great way to use leftover rice creatively. Simply fry rice, seafood, vegetables and egg in the pan with some Asian spices.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 350 g rice
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- chives, to taste
- 3 eggs
- salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 450 g prawns, peeled
- 100 g peas, canned, or frozen
- 60 g corn, canned, or frozen
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 3-4 tbsp soy sauce
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cutting board
- Garlic press
- Frying pan
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package and allow to cool completely.
- Peel the carrot and dice into small pieces.
- Squeeze the garlic through the garlic press.
- Chop the chives into small pieces.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and use a fork Whisk together.
- Heat both types of oil in a frying pan.
- Add the shrimp and sauté over high heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- Refill the sautéed shrimp.
- Add the carrots, peas and corn to the same pan and sauté for about 2 Fry for a few minutes over high heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another minute.
- Then push the vegetables onto the wheels of the pan and put the egg mixture in the middle.
- Approx. Fry for 2-3 minutes while stirring the eggs well.
- Then add the rice, shrimp, chives and soy sauce and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Fried rice with shrimp for lunch or serve as dinner.