Terribly delicious Halloween pancakes with chocolate syrup
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
you can start terribly delicious with this funny breakfast idea. Cuties perfect for Halloween breakfasts with spooky chocolate spider webs.
Please review recipe:
- 2 eggs
- 150 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 250 ml milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- chocolate syrup, for serving
- Separate the eggs.
- Stir the yolks with milk, flour and baking powder until smooth.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- In a tall container, beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
- Fold the egg whites under the Lift the batter.
- Heat a pan, grease with butter.
- Use a tablespoon to add the batter in portions.
- If you like, distribute the batter in the shape of a pumpkin in the pan.
- Fry the pancakes for 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve the Halloween pancakes with chocolate syrup.
The pancakes can be kept warm on a plate in the oven at 80 °C.
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer