Tenderly grilled salmon with cooked vegetables
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Tenderly grilled salmon – who can resist that? Salmon fillets with a smoky grill note and cooked vegetables, what a wonderful low carb dish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 4 salmon fillet, with skin
- 300 g vegetables, e.g. broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, beans
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- lemon, for serving
- paper towels
- kitchen brush
- vegetable roaster
- Rinse the salmon and pat dry.
- brush with oil, salt and pepper.
- put the salmon skin-free on the grill for 2-3 minutes.
- then turn and cook for about 10-12 on the Grill the skin side.
- Cook the vegetables.
- Place the salmon on plates along with the cooked vegetables.
- Serve the grilled salmon with lemon.